Selasa, 05 April 2011

this is it

Michael Jackson titled his last concert with it. finish. But for me, it doesn't a final. It's just a beginning.

To all broken hearted girls in the world. It looks hyperbolic. But for me, this is the reality that I want to share with you all, girls. I never knew how it feels until now. This is the worst feeling that I never want to get anymore, although a second. Now I knew how it feels, when somebody you thinking about every night said something you never want to hear along your life. For the first week, your days will full of tears. Thinking about how easy he told you about that, how easy he change his feeling and turn around to someone better then you. it's a melodramatic phase, when you feels like a drama queen. Remind about your beautiful memory with him, and wish it would never ended. But in fact, when the storm come into we aren't ready yet. We feel like fallen from the highest place and crashing a sharp thing. I knew how it feels like. I want to angry and punch him if necessary. But I can't. first he is faraway, and second, that's not my style. Your days also will full of revenge wishing. Maybe you will pray to God to punished him as heavy as possible and see him hurt as you feeling. But, some of you girls will thinking it's all useless. What now? Forgive him? I'm sure you still hard to do that. so do I. Now, I'm waiting for the second week and the next. Can I joint with you girls? And enjoy this pain together? Learn from it?

1 komentar:

  1. maaf numpang tanya, apa sampean alumni SDN banjaran 2 kdr??? penting

    BalasHapus